FACEBOOK ADVERTISING STRATEGIST
Boomn is growing its digital marketing team and has an immediate opening for a Facebook advertising expert to help execute digital ad campaigns for our growing portfolio of clients.
We are looking for applicants who have a very deep knowledge of Facebook advertising and creating a digital marketing funnel. Must be passionate about growth marketing and e-commerce. The applicant would work directly with our CEO and VP of Digital to build and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong Knowledge of Facebook media buying.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook guidelines.
- Landing page & Funnel Optimization expert
- Lead a creative team to guide the development of new content, imagery and videos; and, ensuring that the final marketing assets meet campaign objectives and incorporates industry best practices
- Analyze and report on ad campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Manage the implementation and optimization of client Facebook Ads, and Display Advertising campaigns.
- Create and deliver timely and accurate campaign reports
- Communicate effectively and lead the presentation of campaign results and actions taken to successfully manage campaigns.
- Work directly with internal (agency) and external (client, partner, platform) teams to help support and deliver solutions and services as outlined by client contracts.
- Develop strategic and long-term relationships with clients
- 2+ years of relevant social media advertising experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change.
- Passion for social media, curiosity for all things digital and eagerness to learn.
- Genuine interest in internet trends and staying on top of digital platform updates.
- Thorough understanding of Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram Advertising best practices and technical requirements.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Understanding of reporting and tracking methods for paid media buys.
- Downtown Chicago, Illinois -or- Downtown Kansas City, Missouri - or Remote
- Flexible work schedule
- Downtown office
- Opportunity to work at a fast growing agency
- Ability to build and scale digital marketing team
- Unlimited vacation
Please drop us a note with your resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you.