Boring Jobs Suck
We’re a pirate ship of scrappy growth marketers boarding the vessels of great companies, making a map, and steering their ship to a chest of gold and treasure.
Our success is the sum of the talents of the pirates in our crew. We only accept the best of the best. No peg legs, we need you to be nimble. We want the outliers, the scrappy go-getters, the fun-havers, the problem solvers, and the resourceful outside-the-box thinkers. The lawless ones who’d rather walk the plank that work for a boring job.
Oh, did we mention the company loot is divided up amongst the crew? Not all pirates are criminals.
Boomn is looking for a Performance Media Buyer to join our fast-growing marketing team.
As the Strategic Media Buyer, you will work with the strategy and creative team, be responsible for the development of direct response campaigns to promote products and generate leads. You’ll be focused on managing customer acquisition and retargeting campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Youtube, google shopping and other online advertising networks.
We are currently searching for a highly motivated individual to join our team in our offices in Chicago or Kansas City. If you’re a direct response driven, self-motivated individual with a steadfast work ethic and a creative, data-driven mindset, then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for an individual with ecommerce funnel building experience who’s able to test, track and measure their campaigns.
• 1+ years direct experience executing and managing performance-based paid media campaigns doing direct response marketing for ecommerce, mobile app install campaigns, and lead generation.
• Must have knowledge of building advertising funnels and be able to direct our design/development team on building landing pages for your campaigns
• Must have experience managing and optimizing to scale budgets (ideally budgets over $10K per month in spend)
• Expert in using Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager/Power Editor.
• Ideally has experience in Google Adwords and Google Shopping.
• Understanding of fundamental media metrics and calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA).
• Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative team-based environment.
• Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details.
• Extremely analytical, detail-oriented and organized.
• Demonstrates problem-solving and project management skills.
• Desire and drive to always be learning.
• Ideate, create and test paid media campaigns to acquire new paid customers or lead generation.
• Contribute to the planning of advertising funnel for direct response marketing with strategy team.
• Develop, document, and implement best practices to drive efficiency.
• Continuously iterate/optimize campaigns, ad groups, creative (and make landing page suggestions) to improve conversion rates & lower CPAs.
• Monitor spend and performance on a daily basis to reach or exceed monthly acquisition goals.
• Analyze campaign data to create weekly reports and communicate status and progress to internal teams.
• Collaborate with our design and creative team to plan and request photo and video creative to achieve the high ROI campaigns.
• Keep up-to-date on industry trends and best practices and apply them as appropriate.
• Salary + Performance Bonus + Quarterly Profit Sharing (unlimited earning potential)
• Unlimited vacation
• Regular paid work trips to Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City or wherever work may take you
• Annual company retreat (fun vacation)
• Apple work equipment
Want to join our team but don’t see an opening that fits you at the moment? Drop us a note with your resume. We are always looking for great people to join our team.